QEDWiki is “an environment that extends current wiki technology to enable rapid deployment, content aggregation, structured data, and powerful extensibility”.
QEDWiki can be used for a wide variety of Web applications, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Web content management for a typical collection of Wiki pages
- traditional form processing for database-oriented CRUD applications
- document-based collaboration
- rich interactive applications that bind together disparate services
- situational applications (or mash-ups)
Technology community is invited to actively collaborate and participate in the development and direction of this emerging technology, so give it a chance and try it now.
Although if you just want to see a demo, check this YouTube Video where David Barnes explains what is QEDWiki.